The OpsBase system comprises two components:
1. The OpsBase Web App (for Primary and Place admins) 💻
2. The OpsBase Native App (for Staff) 📱
OpsBase Web App 💻
The OpsBase web app is used by managers and administrators to control all aspects of the system including:
- Places (sites)
- People (teams, positions, staff)
- Operations (business processes, checklists, audits)
- ...and more!
It is a web browser-based system design to be used on desktop and laptop computers.
Access the OpsBase web app by visiting https://app.opsbase.com (we recommend you bookmark or save this link) or clicking the button below.
OpsBase Native App 📱
The OpsBase Native App is used by staff throughout their work day to
- Carry out their duties by completing Ops
- Raise and manage Issues
- Stay up - to - date with announcements
It is a mobile app that can be installed on shared tablets and individual mobile phones.
We will dive deeper into using the Native app further along in the training 👍