If you're conducting an audit, it may be useful to assign points to questions in order to ascertain an overall Pass or Fail.
First, you must turn scoring on for the Op:
- Open the Op you wish to add scoring too
- Navigate to the 'Scores/Grades' tab
- Turn on 'Points scoring enabled?' so that it shows green
You will also see some options regarding what grading mechanism you wish to use, and the option for visibility of points or PassFail status to the person completing the Op.
When you're building your Op (i.e. configuring questions in the What tab as shown in the video below), for ever question you select, you'll be able to assign or remove points to all of the possible responses.
As well as setting points, there are also options to:
- Ignore a response: This makes that particular answer to the question 'n/a' in terms of scoring, but other responses to the question can have points values.
- Ignore a question: This makes the whole question 'n/a' in terms of scoring, and no possible responses will be considered in the scoring outcome.